Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Etsy Treasury List!

For those of you that aren't acquainted with Etsy, it is an amazing site that sells all handmade arts, crafts, and clothing. I've been selling on Etsy for a couple of months now and have come to really appreciate how easy it is to use (and how addictive searching it is).

The treasury is a place where members can create a list of 12 items that appeal to them. There are only 101 lists at any given time, and they run for 2 days each. Because of the limited amount of lists, they are often very hard to get. I had never put together a treasury list before, but last night when I logged on to browse, there was a list free, just sitting there. Not believing my luck, I snapped it up.

Take a look at my list at under the name, "bea" at http://www.etsy.com/treasury.php
It will expire in 1 1/2 days. It has a blue theme and is comprised of painters, photographers, and potters that I admire.

No comments: