Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Whenever I have my 3-year-old daughter come to the studio with me, I am amused by her choice of activity. I offer her clay to play with and she'll putter around for a little. I offer her paintbrushes and paints and she'll do that for a while, too. But the whole time, what she really wants to do is.....clean. That's right, clean. She'll beg me for a sponge and a bucket of water. She LOVES cleaning the bits of clay and smudges off of my wheel, cleaning my bats till they shine, and even sponging the floor. She loves what I usually avoid at all costs. I don't get it, but I'm not going to complain :)

4 comments:

klineola said...

Wow, aren't you the lucky one?!

Ben Stark said...

She's a keeper!!

Shauna said...

She sounds like her Grandma!!!

Tara said...

Yeah, I think I'll hold on to her :)